MSB 2.23% $1.10 mesoblast limited

More about the patient and the adverse reaction here. It's going...

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    More about the patient and the adverse reaction here. It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/08/world/covid-19-coronavirus.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage#link-313b443d

Some extracts from the above link. I think there is more to this than a simple restart of the trial, they need to unblind this trial to find out if this was Placebo or not IMO.

The individual also said that a volunteer in the U.K. trial had been found to have transverse myelitis, an inflammatory syndrome that affects the spinal cord and is often sparked by viral infections. However, the timing of this diagnosis, and whether it was directly linked to AstraZeneca’s vaccine, is unclear.

AstraZeneca’s vaccine, known as AZD1222, relies on a chimpanzee adenovirus that has been modified to carry coronavirus genes and deliver them into human cells. Although the adenovirus is generally thought to be harmless, the coronavirus components of the vaccine are intended to incite a protective immune response that would be roused again should the actual coronavirus try to infect a vaccinated individual. Adenoviruses, however, can sometimes trigger their own immune responses, which could harm the patient without generating the intended form of protection.

Go MSB as I think therapeutics are going to be needed more than ever.
    Msmile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
-0.025(2.23%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.13 $1.16 $1.04 $14.57M 13.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 21024 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 241 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.