TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

I found the announcement more compelling after reading this...

1. Neo
    2,195 Posts.
    I found the announcement more compelling after reading this article:

"AstraZeneca unites with biotech firm to forge new cancer treatment The UK's second biggest drugmaker is to pay biotech company Bind Therapeutics up to $200m (£131m) to develop a cancer medicine, in the latest industry tie-up aimed at replenishing the company's ailing pipeline.

"The deal is another example of AstraZeneca's new chief executive Pascal Soriot collaborating with smaller biotech firms to advance the drug maker's own pipeline. Last month, AstraZeneca agreed to pay $240m upfront to Moderna Therapeutics to access its know-how in serious cardiometabolic diseases and cancer."

" Mr Soriot has suggested that huge, "disruptive" takeovers are not on the cards to drive sales growth, instead preferring to build his own, "organic" research and development – potentially with a few, bolt-on acquisitions in the coming months."

"Under Monday's deal with AstraZeneca, Bind could get upfront and pre-approval milestone payments of $69m, plus more than $130m in regulatory, sales milestones and other payments. It will also be entitled to royalties on future sales, if the new injectable drug is eventually approved."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/pharmaceuticalsandchemicals/10010376/AstraZeneca-unites-with-biotech-firm-to-forge-new-cancer-treatment.html

So deals with Moderna, Bind and Now Alchemia all in the last couple of months! All focused around improving cancer treatments aswell... which is the whole idea behind our Oncology platform with HA

The current MC is a joke...Take over target anyone?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.