EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Astrid is hot!!!

1. 5 Posts.
    Hi everyone,
    Hope everyone is well. I am currently in the process of obtaining my prescription for medical cannabis from Astrid health. The store has only been open for about 2 months now and it was by luck that I found it one day walking down the streets of South Yarra. All I can say now is, it's promising, the people there know exactly what they're doing and I see real value from the offering, they basically hook you up with a phone call with a doctor in another state, he gives you a prescription and then you can either get the prescription sent to you or visit the store which is awesome btw. Great location and from what I'm hearing, business is booming. I think the position they've taken in the market is one of value, they're are a hippy sort of bunch that are super friendly and most importantly stoner-friendly, prices are also extremely competitive with the black market. I see many of these opening up in the inner city and hopefully they open in places like Brunswick.
    What are your guys' sentiments on this partnership and how much benefit can EPN see from this partnership?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.