ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Geoff has connected on linkedin with Mark Zalunardo who is the...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Geoff has connected on linkedin with Mark Zalunardo who is the Business Manager with AsureQuality - Diagnostics. They are based in Melbourne and I have a mate that works with the NZ division. He has sent me the following and is looking into revenues which i will post later.

"AsureQuality's Diagnostics business combines both the manufacture and selling of diagnostic products.
    Our manufacturing base is in Tullamarine, Melbourne where we are located in a purpose built GMP (Good Manufacturing Production) facility. The facility has both APVMA (Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority) and USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) licences/certifications.
    Our specialty is the development and production of diagnostic kits (full or part manufacture) for veterinary, food testing and human use. In addition we contract manufacture the coating of micro-titre plates; aseptically dispense liquids; produce buffers; and freeze dry/lyophilise components.
    AsureQuality Diagnostics and the Swiss company Prionics AG, are key business partners. AsureQuality is Prionics AG's global manufacture of Parachek® and Bovigam®.
    Within New Zealand and Australia, AsureQuality distributes Prionics AG's veterinary diagnostic kits and tuberculin"

Some of their services include

Custom Pre-Coated Microplates
    Diagnostic Kit Development and Manufacturing
    Aseptic Liquid Dispensing
    Bulk Sterile Solutions
    Bulk Biological Buffers - We manufacture to your specifications
    Custom-Formulated Liquid Cell Culture Media
    Freeze drying – Lyophilisation service

Asure quality are the main test lab for all dairy products out of Fonterra in NZ who I am sure you are aware are the largest dairy company in the world.
    More to follow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.