ACR 5.45% 5.8¢ acrux limited

A little stunned at the moment Andrew, this would be a complete...

1. 6,485 Posts.
    A little stunned at the moment Andrew, this would be a complete turnaround and the first time in god knows how long ACR has something out of the ordinary.

I've got a little hope as the VWAP is at 3.90 still.

I don't really pay too much attention to fundamentals, it picks my stocks and you need to know about any news that may affect the price, but it's mostly following the patterns created previously. You can see from the charts that ACR goes up and down within a defined range and there are easy to spot resistance and support levels. For instance if you had bought ACR at 3.40 - 45 everytime it got there in the last 6 months and then sold out near the top of the trend line, you'd be in clover even giving no consideration to the stock itself or it's future prospects.

That's why I am conffused by today so far, it would be the opposite of what's it's done many times before.

As to where it will go, I can only have my guess after each days bar, and taking into account market sentiment.

Fundamentally after the report had no wow factor, I'm surprised we are up here at all frankly. It may the asx200 listing.

Hope no -one in particular listened to me, we're not doing great at halfway during the day. I can't believe the US payroll numbers sentiment would affect Acrux much, still think they might be playing.

Good luck guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.003(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $16.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $73.70K 1.303M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 76865 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 101900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.