PPK 7.55% 49.0¢ ppk group limited

Thanks for starting the thread and for the mention.Yes the...

1. 501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Thanks for starting the thread and for the mention.
    Yes the ASX200 is going to happen sooner rather than later and as mentioned above there are more factors than just the market cap.
    Our volume is pretty good, 12Mil$+ traded today for example and this is going to increase with further interest post LI-S IPO and just by being in the ASX300

On all metrics we are growing and growing so rapidly that the ASX200 is in our sights.
    LI-S is going to go crazy IMO, BNNT masks looking good -we already have the factory -further updates on white graphine and much more.

Someone on this thread said it was crazy to compare PPK to APT -Of course different markets but PPK (BNNT's and their products) will change the world more than a buy now pay later service and could and should be much bigger!

Just batteries have this potential -LI-S could easily be a 10B company quite quickly and before selling any batteries (and then grow into a massive company bigger than APT)...but again battieries are just one of many many seeds we have planted - any number of which can grow into fruit bearing trees.
    5-10B market cap before mass production for LI-S might sounds farcical but there are other battery companies at similar sages of developement in the batery space) so continued rapid growth of the PPK group in the APT or better trajectory is what I am actually expecting.

Oh and then there Hydrogen which is going to be HUGE and our white graphine looks to be the perfect way to store and transport it safely.

The more I look the more excited I become.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.040(7.55%)
Mkt cap ! $44.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
55.0¢ 57.5¢ 47.0¢ $88.03K 172.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 750 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 71 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
48.5¢
  Change
-0.040 ( 12.6 %)
Open High Low Volume
57.5¢ 57.5¢ 47.0¢ 27751
Last updated 14.49pm 06/05/2024 ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.