PPK 1.43% 34.5¢ ppk group limited

ASX 200!!!, page-52

1. 497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 340

Hey All

‘Signed in the shadows’

Been some great Posts Awesome reads and great research Big thank you to @magpie!! For some very interesting articles clear and precise easy read even if you have minimal tech knowledge!!!

Now just wanted to back @magpies thoughts, as I have stated I have been a long time holder done the research early understood the tech and at the time bought quite a substantial amount of shares.

These shares were in my name now we all know the story from $1.... I had advise from my accountant to create a Trust account and transfer these amounts into a trust account.

(So exactly what we saw on Friday) there is a couple of ways To do this but won’t get into it now.

Now by in any means this stuff is NOT ‘signed in the shadows’ it is as @magpie Statement repositioning wealth for a better future.

If anyone on this forum who is an early investor or even later and hold Substantial amount of shares if they have not already, really need talk to someone about there position into the future!!!

All evidence points toward an uptrend. The only potential risk to share price going down was these shares, now that is sorted - short term risk avoided - long term logically price should go north.

Add to this the lack of shares available to buy on market. Amount held by BOD - these shares will be like hens teeth!! Price⬆️⬆️

anyhow who’s hosting the $100 party LOL!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $30.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 35.0¢ 34.5¢ $25.20K 72.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11337 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 31376 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
34.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 34.5¢ 642
Last updated 11.02am 14/06/2024 ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.