PAR 1.96% 25.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Thanks Teddy, I think it's important to further explore because...

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Thanks Teddy,

I think it's important to further explore because the potenital TGA approval timeline has a significant impact on the path to initial revenues and this will dramatically impact the share price imo.

The timeframes in the flow chart "represent maximum timeframes for each phase of the process as a guideline only", so should be worst case, thats specified on the TGA site just about the chart image posted.

Also the company has indicated a much shorter timeline is possible.

The deck the MD presented at the NWR Small Cap Virtual Conference on the 27th March about 8 weeks ago, suggested they could have potenital approval and revenues commencing in Q4, some on the slides from that deck, pasted below.

"Could" being the key word, but it suggests he's expecting the approval process to be shorter than the 15 or so months indicated in the flow chart. I just don't think he would say that, if he didn't have an impression the timeline is likely to be shorter than the guide maximum timelines from the TGA website.

There's no way to know but for what its worth, Mozz's Q1 2021 prediction might be close.

If correct - incredible that PAR could be generating revenue in the Aus market early next year - what does the share price look like then? I wouldn't want to be short of shares at the point..

On the % of short interest increasing, not too concerned at 2.8%, will monitor but not currently an issue for me.

Technically the set up doesn't look great, I think it needs time to digest and probably heads lower short term but the long term fundamentals look good, cashed up and efficacy building.

There's an ocean of SAS and anecdotal data backed up but successful Phase 2 trials that clearly show this drug is working.

That's the key, the drug clearly works and that could represent an incredible long term opportunity for those with the capacity to ride out will likely be some very volatile times in global equity markets over the next 18months.

GLTH

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2177/2177849-4e59482e763812dbbd1894a4463dfc13.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2177/2177850-0811b33bcea12fbba04db3135254f107.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.