I think it's time to believe in the unbelievable: - China credit...

1. 589 Posts.
    I think it's time to believe in the unbelievable:

- China credit crunch: ain't gonna happen, the central bank has said that it will backstop all financial instos
    - Fed tapering: comments from fed last night that it is unlikely for there to be much tapering before then end of 2014, combined with weak GDP reading this means the QE gravy train will continue indefinitely for now
    - China inventory de-stocking has now run its course, Iron ore price is stable and looking to start to move towards $140+
    - New government in place which has a backbone, following this surely optimism wil be returning to the Australian market
    - Chance of liberal government, adding to the general optimistic outlook
    - Europe has gone just about as bad as it can, the only place it can go from here is up .. look at action on DAX for example
    - Gold is well and truly dead, it is being liquidated and it's not going into bonds, it's going into equities
    - The market has just made its major bottom imo and weak hands have been flushed out

Doing some back of envelope extrapolation, we can easily see that the next target for All Ords is 6000, to be hit before mid 2014 - probably by March next year.

Load up the train and let it roll I say!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.