AUM australian mining investments limited

asx and ami, page-11

1. 400 Posts.
    re: most likely to release on friday after closing Looking forward to mmerd reporting back from the meeting.

Perplexed by ASX, AUM is obviously a spec, but alot of info. on the table and well supported it seems (by management). Logic says the results are good, I mean, they've had the report since Monday, if the meeting yesterday went as well as reported, then I doubt that management would put up such an optimistic front if they submitted sub par results. In fact, I'd be sure of it.

As for...what is a share worth? Well, at this stage we are led to believe a minimum of 1.5m tonnes of Copper,
    120,000 tonnes of cobalt plus gold plus uranium!!

$17 billion plus, IMO, even taking 50% of this, and dividing by full dilution of 120m shares, then NPV, discounting back 15% for 10 years = $17.50/share, this to me would be minimum value.

So if this is a monster, and worth a great deal to current holders, you can draw many a conclusion why it is not back on the boards.

Lot of talk of a sizeable retrace when re-listed, I'm not so sure. There is enough upside to prevent sub $5, and T+3 traders?...just because they have a lingering debt, doesn't mean they are going to sell at a huge loss to compound the issue.

jasper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.