IMM 0.00% 37.0¢ immutep limited

asx ann:martin rogers is catching an aeroplane, page-38

1. 2,084 Posts.
    All of PRR's future is about if it could commercialize its CVav, actually if it could pass through Phase III trial with FDA successfully.

All of the costs to get this job done have to pay by PRR and its existing shareholder with SPP, right issues, or get external venture capitals if PRR and its shareholders would like to get the reward.

We all hope PRR could get the money without SPP and capital raising internally and externally. It looks impossible. So what would you like to do is more important than what PRR would do.

The underlying logic is very simple no free lunch and big rewards have to come with huge risks. Fortunately in my views and at my buying price, I believe it is worthwhile to bet.

Please note I say it is worthwhile for my case only since everyone has different environment and personal issues. I bet on PRR since I like the break events for dollars but should not everyone like them.

Get your own mind by sensing as much as you can at least read all of the posts since its price was $0.005 and all of announcements since its Phase I trials.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $537.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 38.3¢ 36.5¢ $1.060M 2.841M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 48648 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 13814 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.