RNE 10.0% 0.6¢ renu energy limited

G'day Kiwi, GeoHave been following the discussion with interest,...

1. 37 Posts.
    G'day Kiwi, Geo

Have been following the discussion with interest, and thought I would throw in one point here regarding the cost of 'fishing' vs sidetracking. GDY may want to 'experiment' with different methods of dealing with a stuck drill, especially one caused by drilling through a fracture zone (either natural or stimulated). The reason for my thinking along these lines is that they will encounter many fracture zones when they start to build the multi fracture stimulations and multi fracture drilling wells. which I think Savina, was intended to be first. MFS & MFD is considered vital for the companies business plan.

BTW. it has been suggested earlier on HC that the production wells would need to access all levels of stimulation. I dont believe that is true, and actually makes more sense if each production well only connects to one or maybe two zones each, providing more control and 'load balancing' within the cluster of production wells. just gotta be able to drill them first. The injection well would need access to all of the fracture zones, but it is unclear if this would be drilled first or last ?

Your thoughts welcome.

Kaday

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.993M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.1K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 425999 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7451883 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.