WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

ASX announcement changed to a news release only? - Olay China, page-154

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    And as for oilers releasing price sensitive announcements regarding a new drilling program??? They haven't found anything yet, and even when do, anyone's guess how much to get the stuff out, and how to get it to the refinery etc etc. So pie in the sky primary sector anns are fine, but an announcement regarding the uptake of OBJ tech in the world's biggest market for a product that is used virtually everywhere has the decision made that the advertorial 'belief' outweighs the financial benefits that justify both companies and the Asx existence???
    Bugger me - makes me wonder how the country is going to ever deal with the larger issues such as sovereignty, security and the chinese moves thru the region.
    Maybe HC will get in the act and redesignate all company announcements as advertorial in order to pull in some more coin too. Especially when BK's excellent posts have been pulled for the same reason - yet didn't see any stories in print regarding Obj with the disclaimer 'paid advertisement by...', and pretty sure the main stream media would be financially more canny to do so if they could.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.