WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

ASX announcement changed to a news release only? - Olay China, page-179

1. 802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi Doss,

I personally have no regret what I did in informing the OBJ HC crowd of the ridiculous decision of the ASX.

Not all share holders read HC,and certainly do not peruse the the OBJ Website for information daily - they rely upon the ASX announcements to be delivered in Due Fashion - whether that be Price Sensitive or not, the ASX has a due duty to pass [Material] Announcements on to the Market.

I for one am not going to stand by and let an inept ASX service, dictate whether the general market hears about Material News that OBJ has to share with the market, or not.

And certainly will not stand by and make no noise, when that directly messes with my wealth/investment.

Especially the First Time ever - that OBJ has officially (attempted) to announce a Second Partner/Brand [OLAY] to the Market, and a product Launch into China,

I have absolutely no regret for contacting Business News directly this morning, and informing them of the ridiculous nature of what occurred - to which I might add, they were most interested in, and said they would inquire immediately - would they obviously did.

Without that call, Business News wouldn't have known about it immediately, and we right now wouldn't be reading a full scaled article on OBJ with clarification to a much larger audience as to why the announcement wasn't released to the ASX.

That article is also included in their email blast tonight to over 30,000 readers, the majority whom are COO, CEO, Business Persons etc

As for the ASX being inundated with OBJ Shareholder Complaints? Rightly So.

Maybe next time they will think twice before being so inept.

You might actually find they take notice, and do some due-diligence next time an OBJ announcement lands on there desk? Just Maybe...but I don't hold my breath.

And as for OBJ being thrust into the limelight.....do you think OBJ would truly would have a problem with it? I think not.

Imagine their frustration they would have felt being knocked back by the ASX on this particular annoucement, it would have been exasperating for them.

They are quietly probably quite happy in the way things are played out, albeit that will never be admitted.

Sure, I may be a pain in the proverbial to some parties, but many more shareholders are aware of the news, and rightly so.

If it all happened again, I wouldn't change anything.

Going forwards, I am sure I can sit by and watch it all unfold - by means of ASX announcements beeping on my phone - and knowing full well everyone else is getting duly notified.

Kiwi.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.