WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

ASX announcement changed to a news release only? - Olay China, page-193

1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Not that most readers here had any doubt, after all, blackiwi and others have amply demonstrated the veracity of their posts, but you can't beat official confirmation that there is a wand for Olay - and its launch in China.

It seems Glyn wasn't exaggerating when he said (in email reply to one of our HC correspondents, I think?) that it represents a 'major project' for P&G.

A major project for P&G is of a lot greater significance than 'just' a major project for OBJ.

A wand in all three levels of skin product brands (pending inclusion with 'masterpiece' brand) seems to demonstrate P&G really is fully committed to this product.

I can't wait to see this solid gold wand competition announced. Somehow discovering that after clever deduction about the new gold colour of the masterpiece range was especially impressive and not something anyone else got within a bull's roar of.

Again, well done and thanks for sharing. Not to mention even inspiring some media coverage of the ASX kerfuffle.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.