WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

ASX announcement changed to a news release only? - Olay China, page-278

1. 1,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    amg,

i hear you and i am confused myself about whats going on here.

At the same time i am wondering P&G is not a company who doesn't know what they are doing.

They did a soft launch 2 years ago and since then they  would have gathered enough data/information to understand

1) If OBJ technology works or not on top of the research and testing they did before even doing that soft launch in 2014.
    2) What needs to be improved, if anything.
    3) How to market better next time
    4) Adjusting pricing if required
    5) They may have also used data/information to plan/roadmap on how they will be going global with various products and countries one by one.  

It won't take 2 years to absorb information of soft launch they must be planning next move.

As they have launched it with their one of least performing product in china that gives me the impression that they have confidence it will boost sales and also it may bring it previous levels/go beyond expectations etc.

Having OBJ technology introduced with 2 products of 2 brands of a P&G (no. 1 FMCG in the world), how long is this wait i wonder it can't be that long, 2 years have already gone by.

Jeff and Glyn at the Adelaide presentation said next order will be in millions, how would they know that unless there was a discussion of some sort in which they were asked by P&G how long you guys will take to deliver this quantity or something on those lines.

IMO waiting eagerly and i can't stand this suspense sometimes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.