WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

ASX announcement changed to a news release only? - Olay China, page-307

1. 2,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    The response to the above:

I refer to:
    • your email and complaint form dated 5 September 2016;
    • ASX’s initial response dated 9 September 2016; and
    • your email dated 9 September 2016 in reply to ASX’s response, at which time your enquiry was referred to me for consideration.
      The basis in policy for ASX’s position with respect to the information in question is explained in our initial response.
      While we appreciate that you may have a different view, ASX reviewed the material proposed to be published by OBJ and formed a considered view that it was not information that was required to be disclosed to ASX under the Listing Rules and therefore was not appropriately submitted to ASX for publication on MAP. In doing so it acted in accordance with its published policy as set out in Guidance Notes 8 and 14, referred to in our previous correspondence. ASX is satisfied that it took the appropriate action in the circumstances.
      With respect to your complaint that you were not provided with a personalised response to your email of 5 September 2016, ASX closely considers and responds to all complaints it receives and uses its best endeavours to ensure that each response appropriately addresses the concerns a complainant has raised. ASX often gets multiple complaints in similar terms about a single incident and, appropriately, will prepare similar responses to them.
      We believe that our initial response to you adequately explained the factors that went into ASX’s decision and appropriately addressed the substance of your complaint.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.