LYC 1.32% $6.90 lynas rare earths limited

ASX Announcement - Price Query Recommended

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I have read and followed basically every thread on Lynas for some time now, looking for some form of confidence, clearly many investors have had enough and mostly talking via their wallet having lost serious cash.

Many of the posts are great but NOT the answers ANY of us are looking for.

The only aspect I am clear on is that the Management could not give a stuff about us owners.

In the last 8 days of trading excluding the public holiday we have lost 23.5%.

There are clearly a number of items all investors are waiting updates on - How can they not respond with the share price movement other than a short statement that our CEO has resigned. Such a significant item with a complete lack of explanation and update.

With the value of the company dropping 23.5% this is the perfect time for the new CEO to make a special announcement positive or negative to update everyone.

The CEO gets paid by the company we own and I want an answer TODAY not July.

I call on the ASX to ask Is this company aware of any information concerning it that the market which
    is the Company aware of any information concerning it that has not been announced to the market which, if know by some in the market, could explain the recent trading in its securities?

Regardless of what news eventuates in the next announcement I am very disappointed in the way we are treated by Management with their clear disregard for the share price and shareholder updates at such a sensitive time for us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.90
Change
0.090(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $6.449B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.94 $6.95 $6.79 $17.23M 2.502M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20 $6.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.90 970 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.