PEN 2.25% 8.7¢ peninsula energy limited

Hi ewlThank you for your question. I must first and foremost say...

1. 3,815 Posts.
    Hi ewl

Thank you for your question. I must first and foremost say that I'm truly flattered. No one ever wants to know what I think!

But's that probably for a very good reason. I'm pretty much a novice at this sharemarket thing. Used to think that harness racing was cut-throat and 'sneaky', but have quickly realised that we of the light harness sport are lillywhites compared to goings on of the stock market.

Sorry - that didn't even go close to answering your question.

I sincerely don't know. I have a reasonable amount of optimism longterm for PEN, but even I had to think twice before spending more money on the entitlement offer.

Many people might be like me ewl. They might have taken up a position in the company over recent months or years, and as much as they might have wanted more because of what they think long-term, their wife and children might also want new clothes and food and braces and holidays and school fees paid now.

I put more in because I could and it gives me an incentive to back a winner in the weeks ahead. In this day and age, perhaps many folk simply can't spare the readies to top up.

Best wishes
    Reichman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.25%)
Mkt cap ! $277.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.1¢ 8.5¢ $1.037M 11.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 510772 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.