NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

I have just sent an email to ASX see below if any one else would...

1. bri
    572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I have just sent an email to ASX see below if any one else would also like to pressure them be my guest. I have tried the company secretary twice to find out what happened to that WA court case but no reply Keith apparently not talking to me any more!!!

Mr Domino Stevens
    CEO ASX
    Dear Mr Stevens
    I emailed the Coy Secretary Mr Keith Bowker of NKWE Platinum (NKP) in September requesting information on an outstanding court case involving the recovery of 2.5 million of stolen monies OR as our Company lawyers describe as “ monies held in trust by an OKAP related Company”. To date I have received no reply even though I tried again recently.
      This court case was scheduled to be heard on the 8th August 2017.  Now even if this court case was postponed to a later date shareholders are entitled to be informed of this information under the continuous disclosure listing rule 3.1.
      NKWE Platinum its board & Coy Secretary think that as a Bermudan foreign exempt listing that they are totally outside of the control of the ASX. The ASX on the other hand either do not have the financial resources to tackle a bevy of smart Bermudan Lawyers OR do not have the skill set to confront them.
      I do know that ASX preaches that they are only interested in one thing enforcement of Listing Rules. Particularly 3.1. continuous Disclosure.
      If a company had a court case listed on the 8th of August 2017 in a Western Australian Court I must as a shareholder be able to find out the result of such a case under Continuous Disclosure 3.1. and not be fed B/S by the Company with“ It would be prejudicial to our position to disclose such information” (not that I have even been fed this small amount of information)
    The facts of the situation are that in 2014 a forensic audit of the Company was instigated and found that approximately 3.8 million dollars of funds were missing appropriated by the previous Company Secretary Mr Peter Landau. A settlement and release deed was drafted in which Mr Landau had to repay some monies immediately leaving a  balance of 2.5 million described as “monies held in trust by an OKAP related company “ these were linked to Landau securing 10% of certain shares held by IOP to give NKP the full 74% the maximum allowable under South African law with a BEE partner holding the balance 26%. There was a side deal made with Landau that if he achieved this transfer that the 2.5 million would be forgiven (conspiracy to fraud by the Company Secretary and The Boar surely under Australian law)
      Landau was unable to deliver over the next over 2.5 years the transfer of these shares and a court case between IOP and NKP ensured resulting eventually in the 10 % being agreed to be transferred across for aprox $300,000 . A previous agreement for this same shareholding was arranged by Landau with IOP for 50 MILLION dollars. !!!
      Minority shareholders FORCED an EGM where by the Company lawyers answered almost all of shareholders concerns by repeatedly stating over and over“ It would be prejudicial to our interests to answer that question”
    This and other court cases in play should be available to minority shareholders.
      Mr Landau the Company Secretary was forced to resign and the CEO at the time Mr Abraham Li had his tenure terminated although he was the instigator of the audit and settlement agreement in conjunction with his board members, the COY Bermudan Lawyers and presumably in conjunction with ZIJin the holder of over 20 % of the company’s shares. it has been policy since then to keep shareholders totally in the dark as to these matters with “It is prejudicial to our interests to tell you anything”
      Listing rule 3.1. WHAT HAPPENED IN THE 8th AUGUST 17 COURT CASE? Minority shareholders are entitled to this information.
    A small group of minority shareholders has already provided ASIC with proof of this theft together with a quote by Mr Abraham Li at the time of “ No one will again steal monies from the Company”
    Your enforcement of 3.1. Please demand of the Company that it give details of their pursuit of that 2.5 million Dollars and details of the 8th August court case.
    Yours Faithfully
    Brian Thompson
    B&J Thompson Holdings P/L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.