SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Have been doing some research online today re the ASX and in...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Have been doing some research online today re the ASX and in part ASIC. Was hoping to post some links tonight but have run out of time.

Reference a post on off topic thread...
    I have also searched AustLII Databases and read the formal notes/outcome and judicial commentary re ASX’s SOR dated April 2020.

Don’t know who on the HC forum was saying the ASX SOR wasn’t a legal document. Am wondering if stockmuffins is right in thinking the ASX are trying to test out their legal challenge/case on this forum.

Either way…doesn’t make sense and many HC ISX posts are not factual or evidenced based [per volume of threads/posts]. IMO - you do have to question the why/the need for some and at times - many - to post on ISX HC threads and to be wary of the motives of those posting with new HC IDs, with extremely few posts on HC and also on ISX and especially those who are new and not posting on any other ASX listed company thread on HC.

To verify my statement above: AnneSid is an early example [one of too many examples to date] of an ISX HC poster who immediately prior and just following ISX’s 2 Oct 2019 ASX imposed suspension created new threads on HC ISX which listed AFR, SMH, The Age published media articles, articles which were highly damaging and unverified attacks against ISX.

Using the IGNORE HC button is the best option -- however, I do understand that some ISX holders are monitoring the frequency and content of some serial ISX HC posters. Some others are trying to correct the fallacious/damaging and defamatory information that is being posted by ISX downrampers and non-holders.
    __
    Also there are many ISX supporters who believe ASX have been on a 'fishing expedition' since ASX suspended ISX. I could not believe that QC Button at the first ASX/ISX actually mentioned HC in the Federal Court hearing. To me, that announced a total lack of credibility. I was also astounded, incredulous and totally shocked to later learn that ASX may be mentioning HC as their source of information in their recently lodged defence. To save face, ASX would be wiser to reference the OM report...but HC? What a joke. Look at some of the forums for other ASX listed stocks...
    ____
    It is ASX who has to prove the reasons of why such a damaging action such as ISX's suspension was taken in the first place. Who (what intelligent entity) looks for evidence for a Federal Court hearing based on HC or social media when they are the party who decided the course of action when the majority of others knew nothing. ISX holder's first clue was the OM report and 9EC media claims 10-12 Sept 2019.

____

I was hoping to post 3 links tonight to articles but will need to do that on the Off topic thread and also need to compile excerpts. Hope to post tomorrow.

___

ITZA - I couldn't view your personal details so am thinking it was based on what device readers were using and also whether they were viewing via old hotcopper or new hotcopper.

Take care and my advice to anyone, take great care when uploading and also take care to use snip instead of redact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.