ART 1.92% 25.5¢ airtasker limited

This has already happened. Isn't that better than an...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    This has already happened. Isn't that better than an announcement now about it? It's been done. The business is cashflow positive. Plus they've sold unprofitable one flare add-ons.

While ART got a lot of coverage when listing - with interest rates where they are these days and its current valuation, it's a micro cap. Institutional investors aren't allowed to touch these stocks. If and when ART gets to about 600m market cap (again), but holds it there on the basis of earnings, then it could enter the ASX 200 and get proper analyst coverage.

ART is a gamble, we buyers hope it will execute its strategy in the UK - and we've used it and genuinely like its service. But it does not turn much of a profit yet - and not many are taking risks and buying on hope these days. There is nothing the board can do but achieve growth and profit.

The biggest reason leadership have to increase shareholder value is their skin in the game, which is huge. I do hope we can stop being diluted with new options - but nothing can be done about that. Tim has also said in conference calls and so on that this next 2 years could well be quite tough as UK builds scale - so bear that in mind, you see that I think with the lack of new posted tasks in Aus. But at least the potential UK market is larger than Aus, and head office costs are expected to stay reasonably fixed - should do well, but does take patience - which by the way has been the case since 2014 when it was founded.
    Last edited by Bukem: 08/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ART (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $117.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.5¢ 25.5¢ $58.06K 224.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 757 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 9417 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.5¢ 26.0¢ 25.5¢ 17075
Last updated 12.38pm 06/05/2024 ?
ART (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.