TD1 0.00% 0.1¢ tali digital limited

ASX - ATTENTION TO DETAILS ANNOUNCED, page-15

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Ah dear helmacron, you do seem to anger easily.

In case you have not given me the silent treatment yet, you did not make it very clear at all initially, the order of events relating to you investing and being warned by your speech therapist friends that results looked less than desired.

Anyway you sound bright enough to have been able to made a reasonable judgement for yourself.

No disrespect meant to speech therapists btw, a noble and useful trade, just pointing out trials being designed and run by clinical psychologists in best practice are probably best analysed by those same clinical psychologist and reviewed by their peers.

Just as any trials run by speech therapists are probably best analysed by, you guessed it those same speech therapists. And reviewed by other, yep, speech therapists. BTW I wasn't aware that speech therapists worked treating attention issues so you have taught me something.

Agree painter and welder (also noble trades) were probably a bit distant from each other but my point, perhaps badly made was its a very specialized world and if possible to get the best heads up, well I anyway always get as close to the actual job to give me the investment ok as I can.

In the case of TALI I asked two clinical psychologists, one a friend one a reli, to check it out and a senior maths teacher I know. This cost me as I saw TALI first the day it opened at 1.4c and it ran like a mad thing but I like pass things by experts first before I buy where I can.

And speaking of it running like a mad thing I agree on that point, in the spec sector part of any stocks run is hype and some is substance. There will still be some people invested in TALI who don't understand what it is or does, they are in for the hype and promise but too lazy to research the stock themselves..
    But what do you do, its the same right through the stock market TALI is not unique in having a few under researched investors. But after a few recent shenanigans I think we are starting to have a much more canny battle hardened lot.

Anyway good luck with your investments, sorry you didn't get to read that, perhaps the friend you spoke of will relay it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.295M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 24843912 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 26527964 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.