ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

Noone has lost out if selling @ .004 if they bought @ .005 and...

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    Noone has lost out if selling @ .004 if they bought @ .005 and got options and renounceable rights. I wrote this post on the ISN thread a few days ago:

"This share trades ex-entitlement in a few days. Adding up the price value of rights trading, plus the price value of options, some may have thought they may do better to sell now @ .005c. I too am lined up @ .004c. We'll have to see what happens, but I've not factored in options issues, etc, when I've gone for this kind of purchase before, and ended up paying an increment too much. If my order does get hit, the SP *should* rise back up, though, or the capital raising won't be a success. .007 options are not a bad deal, although I preferred to choose the cheaper SP (if that happens ex-dividend), than to go for the options over the next few days. .005 that people got today, is a pretty good purchase price, though, imo, to get the options free.

However, .004 *should* be the lowest price. The SP has to go higher- higher than .005, for the rights to be worth anything, and by 8th December, which is when the rights trading ends. Meanwhile, buyers see the fall today, and start building up @ the .004. That stack should go higher than the .005 at some point.

It's early days for this raising. It's mostly underwritten and it's in everyone's interest for the SP to rise. The trading won't look like this soon enough (the SP will be higher).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.