SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Yes, please..... send/cut-paste/ forward to others any...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Yes, please..... send/cut-paste/ forward to others any information in any posts.
    I agree with Ruby's post, on a different thread, we do have the right to challenge and the right to question. Contacting 'key' others in relation to concerns is also a shareholder's right.

ASX are continuing to damage ISX's reputation. ASX could have provided an update re the suspension and at least have provided a clue, as share price volatility is clearly not the reason for the suspension - given the extensiveness of ASX's questions/requests for merchant contracts to date. It is of serious concern that ASX does not demonstrate any 'transparent' practices. How will we ever know who in ASX has been privy to all the confidential merchant contract details? What guarantee do we have that any in-confidence matter, tech know-how etc is not 'shared' with conflicted and/or disreputable others?

Re the email exchange between SMH and the ASX on Sun 10 Nov, JK/ISX would have been emailing a key figure in ASX. Not an ASX junior, not an underling. Whoever in ASX received JK's email has directly or indirectly allowed the content of the email exchange (and ASX discussion) to 'find its way' to SMH, The Age et al. It is not possible that JK or key members of the ISX board/management etc were responsible for the leak to the gutter press (especially given JK's views to date on SMH). ASX are accountable for the disclosure to the media and have not refuted the fact that SMH have publicly stated that they actually sighted an extremely sensitive and confidential email (or emails). An email relating to a company ASX is investigating for reasons not yet specified.

Earlier post/query - I wasn't inferring it was Roche responsible for the leak. His name was highlighted in the snip as a result of an earlier search re remuneration/performance shares etc. We do know though that Roche potentially has a very serious conflict of interest (COI) given his ID8 shareholding etc. I wonder how ASX manage COI declarations. ASX does not maintain or publish an annual list of the shareholdings of key committee members. I also wonder how (and if) ASX investigate and manage in-house leaks to the media.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.