ELS 3.41% 42.5¢ elsight limited

momentum has shifted .... scale is here and we appear to be the...

1. 750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    momentum has shifted .... scale is here and we appear to be the only solution .....that's a great position to be in ....revenue will just build month on month now and the exciting thing is that we are just talking about drones at present . So many areas where the world needs secure connectivity confidence . The validation be it from the FAA TC or the worlds largest retailer , the worlds largest military contactor ... Japan's largest drone manufacture and no doubt other worlds largest to come !! This sets us up for so many other current business opportunities and ones we don't even realize yet in future that will required that connectivity guarantee . Halo could become the refence point for many other verticals. So many other opportunities .
    Look at the semiconductor industry that grew rapidly following the invention of the transistor . Not that long ago they were mainly used in a only a few industry but today ..Mobile phones, laptops, games consoles, microwaves and refrigerators all operate with the use of semiconductor components such as integrated chips, diodes and transistors. Embedded systems that we commonly use include central heating systems, digital watches, GPS systems, fitness trackers, televisions and engine management systems in vehicles. Tv's in LEDs and OLEDs.Look at the average car today that has around 1500 chips in it , some up to 3000. How quickly things can change and yes i know it is a big call to compare one giant industry against a critical communication technology like Halo but i do believe Elsight will have similar growth opportunities as the world moves more and more to a automated future . Others will emerge for sure but we look to be the first secure , harden field tested solution on the market . How long before every home is control from your smart phone and for example ? It is fair to say that you don't require at this point the guaranteed connection like that of a flying drone but you must have a secure connection that cannot be hacked .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.