UCM 0.00% 1.7¢ uscom limited

Muyakea - I am sorry you have trouble understanding what I write...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Muyakea - I am sorry you have trouble understanding what I write - so for you, I will try and make it short and keep it simple!
    YOUR statements (in italics) dealt with in order:
    1. Recurring revenue is the key, a business that has to rely on continually selling units ie finding new buyers will always trade at a discount. To say it would be nice, is missing the point, its essential. So what about the many ASX companies people invest in, that do not have "Recurring revenue"
    eg: Cochlear, Resmed, Shaver Shop, Nick Scali etc.- so I still say not essential, but it would be nice!

2. All the science has led no where, that is the point. That statement is not supported by the facts. It is obvious you have done very research and I doubt you have even glanced at the USCOM website. If you are interested I am happy to explain why the science is the foundation of the Uscom company business.

At what point do you actually have to deliver? Uscom has been delivering for some years. There are already over 30 million dollars worth of Uscom1A units in daily use around the world - saving lives. The company has refined its technology, grown its product range and this year moved to profitability in an international market. It is clear you have no concept of the work involved building a high tech, medical device business based on an entirely new and disruptive technology.

At what point does the market switch off? The market never switches off. Perhaps you mean at what point do the Day Traders opt out?

Look at the liquidity in the stock, its not good. Anyone wanting out has to wait, so as soon as any good news arrives massive selling into the spike it triggered which is exactly what happened last week re Ventitest. With this I agree. UCM is a stock that would have more appeal to investors than short term traders. The Ventitest release was blitzed by Algo trades and a failed attempt at Pump & Dump - not a happy trading outcome! proving UCM is just unsuitable for that sort of thing.

There is little interest in the stock, despite this so called 'science'. Hmm - a contradiction in terms - If it is such a poor value stock - why do you continue to hang around?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.238M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 300043 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 31000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.