BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

ASX Changes Listing Rules, page-78

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    @Ppshak i have a sell sentiment in that at present without further information from management i would still expect some fall on open hence the sell.

Though the nature of that fall can and be limited depending on
    1) upcoming management announcements
    2) the time it takes to relist. As my earlier post e.g this opens say in june or even say august, id hope it doesnt take that long but in some ways if business expansion is occuring you then may expect that revenue may infact be 22m per quarter by end june. Hence the valuation or fall may be limited.
    3) Half yearly report - If it is break even or better then a massive positive.
    4) Again based on point 2 if app is launched end march and take up at end june on a potential relist is 1m app downloads then a massive positive.
    5) Board appointments - Really need some more high profile appointments to limit the damage as trust will be a slow rebuild.
    6) Last resort but potential takeover.

All of the above are points which can limit price fall on open.

To keep it balanced the negatives that will amplify a fall:

1) None of the above 6 points takes place
    2) Heavy penalties by Asic
    3) Massive accounting amd cash flow reinstatement and no growth in the three months since december. This is where its quite obvious that on present company announcement i.e. we continue to experice growth etc and youtube etc it would appear there is growth.
    4) Further non disclosures or Asic find something huge.
    5) There have been nil accepted customers. Contradicts company announcement of 791.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.