ALR 0.00% 0.4¢ altair minerals limited

ASX:CHK Bearish Analysis, page-9

1. 12,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    I think CHK mgmt are more than happy to take money off anyone and stuff S/Hs just look how the placements went to Phoenix 40% discount .012c (+ free opts well below listed opts) ..and Fadi and mates are happy to get in for a trade ...could sell into the bid walk with 66.5% return(Plus 6% fee) and pile of free opts...

since early DEC .... CHK has raised $2.35mill ..diluted the crap out of holders and we have muppets on here talking up the prospects ??? and mgmt LOL

CHK worth A$11mill for what ??? no projects of commercial size ..

they are an explorer that doesn't explore much at all .. the last assay JAN23 ....!

since the only work mgmt have actually done exploring is >>

The field program commenced on 21 September 2023 at Gathering Lake and concluded on 7
    October 2023 at the Ottertail prospect.
    “Multiple large pegmatites were identified and mapped, and samples were collected for analysis via a commercial laboratory. These result will be reported in due course.”

5+ months later ??

I think its all just a piss-take by mgmt filling their pockets trying to keep the gig going for as long as possible ..

then of course last sort of update they gave after getting more funds in

Proceeds from the Placement will be used for working capital requirements and due diligence activities on new potential acquisitions.????? really so all your cap value in so called assets aren't worth pushing forward they now need new project >>>FFS!!

It pays to keep a very short leash on nano-caps ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $7.415K 1.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 38850336 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4167221 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.23pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.