ZIP 0.70% $2.85 zip co limited..

Actually, the opposite is happening. Retail is selling and big...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    Actually, the opposite is happening. Retail is selling and big boys are buying up their shares. And I have the data to support this opinion of mine.
    Largest Buy of the day was 890K AUD at 10:30 am. This was during the dump when the stock price was plumetting, someone took advantage of the dump and picked up 890K AUD worth of shares at $12.15. Furthermore at close 4pm today, some large buy orders were executed at $11.97, this included buy orders of 250K AUD and 350K AUD. This looks like a classic tree shake and accumulation strategy, dumping shares, scaring retail into selling, while accumulating a large number of shares under the cover of the huge selling pressure. Executing such big buy orders on a bullish day would have meant pushing up the SP with each buy, which is counterproductive for anyone looking to accumulate a large position in Z1P. But by triggering a tree shake, a large position can be accumulated without pushing up the SP, because of the large selling supply volume available. Looks like the tree shake is working like clockwork, 32 million shares shaken loose today on a 15% discount. What a bargain for those accumulating. So in my opinion I did not see any evidence of a dump today, I just saw evidence of profit-taking and a correction in the SP as it continues its bull run. If anyone has an opinion that today was just the beginning of a dump and there is more pain to come, please do let me know and explain why you think that.Valuable input is always appreciated. Z1P is a very volatile stock and not for the faint hearted, but I like how Z1P management are thinking and executing, They have recognised the valuation gap between Z1P, Afterpay and Affirm and they are executing a plan to bridge that gap. Now based on historical data, Z1P management have been pretty successful in achieving their goals, so if they do strike a deal with US investors and hopefully a US dual listing, $20 will just be the beginning. Please DYOR and nothing I have said should be taken as financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.