ENA 0.00% 27.0¢ ensurance ltd

3 AUGMGA Ensurance makes senior Casualty underwriting...

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    3 AUG

MGA Ensurance makes senior Casualty underwriting hire

Welcome-to-the-Team.png

Specialty lines MGA Ensurance has announced the appointment of lead Casualty underwriter Martino D’Aliesio. The hire expands the MGA’s presence in Casualty underwriting, building on its core lines in Construction, Engineering & Terrorism.

Following the hire, Ensurance has launched 3 new underwriting lines; SME Casualty, Mid-Market Casualty and Risk Managed Casualty. All 3 products cover construction and non-construction risks, backed by a panel of Lloyd’s and company market ‘A’ rated insurers.

D’Aliesio has thirty years’ casualty market experience, which include a range of underwriting roles at Dual, Liberty Mutual and Brit. He brings with him a proven track record of developing and managing Casualty business in both the Lloyd’s, London & UK regional markets.

CEO of Ensurance Tim James commented:

“This marks another important step in the development of Ensurance’s business model. We believe the conditions are right to expand our presence in the Casualty market, and I’m pleased to be able to bring someone of Martino’s experience in to the team to lead this. Combined with new ‘A’ rated capacity, we are looking forward to offering our broker partners new risk solutions managed and underwritten with the same level of service and attention to detail they’ve come to expect from us.”

Martino D’Aliesio added:

“I’m relishing this new challenge in leading Ensurance’s expansion in the Casualty market; making the most of my years of experience and current market connections. We will be working hard to bring insight and value to our broker and insurer partners.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.