ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

asx compilation, page-16

1. 850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Hey Bundalee and others.

SUPERB STUFF there Bundalee.

I'm in Fiji at the moment with the family and just catching up on the HC ESG thread - my other family!

Your comments regarding ESG annoucements made earlier in the thread are the VERY REASON why I INVESTED in ESG.

Some people bag posters in this forum for coercing and persuading them to invest in ESG. But reality is I invested in ESG based on what ESG management said to the market about its business and its progress. If I can't believe mgt, then what basis do I have to form a sound decision to invest my money? And that is where ESG mgt's RESPONSIBILITY lies.

As you've mentioned, IF some of the ESG comments made were no longer relevant during the course of time, then ESG has an OBILIGATION - regardless of disclaimers - to notify to the market of that change to its business.

IT's not a SHOULD, COULD or WILL. You can't walk away
    from an OBILIGATION.

Anyway, with about a week to go before the end of the month and the IER is released (unless it is further delayed due to wet weather! ), I still reckon that:

a) there will be an increase in the reserves (they would have to make some allowance for Tintsfield - which at the moment is zero!)

b) even if there is no ORG, STO will sweeten its deal. To what, I don't really know. (This would explain the phone calls to a random selection of ESG holders - why else carry out such an exercise)?

c) STO see the Gunnadeh basin as part of its stratgeic gas holdings - it stated so in it presentation before it made an OFFICIAL bid for ESG. So I don't think STO will walk away - or as David Knox stated - "Let this fish swim by without having a go" (2009 statement upon initial STO investment in ESG).

Anyway, the above are my opinions only and how this will all play out should start next week.

Best Regards to all.

Mr P

Note that my sentiment is none - as I don't know who to believe anymore!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.