ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

asx compilation, page-25

1. 299 Posts.
    My post on 20/7/2011, two days after the STO announcement.

"I visited BRR this morning just to see what was left.

The Roland Sleeman video with comments regarding the reserves upgrade has gone leaving only an early 2010 audio and two 2009 items including DC's $2.4 billion prediction.

Please correct me if Roland's presentation was not on brr.com.au

At least someone, other than the shareholders, is cleaning up."

Comment:
    DC and ESG management were always fast and loose with their statements. I'm sure STO or one of the corporate advisors told them to clean BRR up. BRR will have received instructions from ESG by email or at least BRR will have a record of deletion date.

There's nothing substantial enough for any authority to take action against the ESG management and board. The lawyers would have already been all over it and the ASIC and ASX do not have the resources to chase this one down.

The ASIC's record in court ain't pretty and proving the board members have not acted in the best interests of the company and shareholders is far too subjective.

The best one can do is hound these guys whenever they assume a Board position. Spread the word regarding their self serving actions, vote against their nominations and write to the AICD regarding their conduct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.