COPPER 0.00% $2.71 copper futures

ASX Copper players list, page-154

1. 5,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3053
    Back in ? Oct - I bought a tiny holding amount of PMY - they are in JV , supported by SFR - about to drill , funded ( backed up by SFR ) - historical good Cu grades , and it seems to be way below the radar - PMY that is .
    Does anybody here have an opinion , more knowledge re: PMY ?

They also hold potentially huge untapped GOLD holding - Sth America , Columbia ? ( though may be underground mine? But excellent grades )
    I keep holding - judge there to be a lot more upside , than much downside risk ,
    I really like that they - are in conjunction with Sandfire here .

MEP also I hold .
    Interesting - the original team , now in a microcap company - original Management who found the SA huge copper deposit , which was company maker for OZL . Now close to being mined out - so Oz Minerals , have Cash, need more copper to develop.
    I understand- MEP , are effectively working as an exploration team - for OZL ( OZL is funding - though MEP recent CR , well supported , going into drilling currently Sth Aust also . )

These are just 2 little explorers. But very credible - I believed there to be good upside prospects for their share prices.
    Welcome opinions of those here with far greater knowledge than mine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COPPER (LME) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.