CU6 7.44% $4.85 clarity pharmaceuticals ltd

I hope I am wrong about this, and their products makes it to...

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

I hope I am wrong about this, and their products makes it to the market and would help those that needs it.

DYOR, I am not an expert in these, but I am sure some of those experts provide more.

These are from what I’ve heard and what I can deduct from some research.

This mob did a roadshow in USA just before COVID hit last year to get interest in the company so they can offload it. From what was told, all wanted phase III data before they are willing to talk.

If you look at the clinical model they used, no treatments clinical works are done in Australia; only imaging, (patient care vs data only). In USA it is both.

Production of Cu64 in cyclotron, but you need to “tune” the cyclotron to make these, and it is a costly, and most wont as the ROI is not worth it. (Also in play is the purity of Cu 64).

Cu67, as far as I know only a few places in makes these using a linear accelerator, Idaho State University providethe bulk of it, and they can’t keep up with supplies. (again, others might bestarting up, but it is not a easy as having a linear accelerator and turning iton, also the supplies of Zn 68 is limited).

Some people point out that they have supply agreement; like to see some progress on that, and the amount and purity of these isotopes.

Delay scan; yes, it is great, as other isotopes half-life prohibit this, which is a good and bad thing, good, as it reduces to background level faster, bad you need to scan quickly and can’t be delayed. But with Cu64; yes, no rush to get scanned quickly, better images (as some non binded isotopes are flush out, less background interference etc). The bad, it takes a while (depending on the activities used for the scan) for it to fall to background level, and the patient need to careful how close you are to you other people.

Again, I hope these will come to the market and provide alternative to patients that needs these as second/last line of treatments, as any treatment is better than no treatment!

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CU6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.85
Change
-0.390(7.44%)
Mkt cap ! $1.510B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.23 $5.23 $4.83 $6.035M 1.198M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 573 $4.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.89 16349 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CU6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.