CXO 10.0% 11.0¢ core lithium ltd

ASX CXO TODAY, page-29

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3765
    Yip admittedly you gotta hand it to SB and the team.

They had a great wee project to start with, nothing earth shattering but they knew that the stars could align on this one with a lot of effort put into it and they've done the hard yards. As a result, a lot of the people who had faith before it took off have already seen life changing results. Myself included.

Even with my very modest amount invested compared to other longer term holders, SB and CXO crew have literally put me in a position where all my debts will be paid in the foreseeable future, I'll get all my MBA paid for (which could unlock countless doors) and with a bit of luck, I'll have a very healthy chunk of change left over to set up a life for myself and my partner (assuming housing is still affordable in the next few years which it's pretty arguably already not).

The day I cash out in the years to come there will be some very nice bottles on the way to that office in thanks of what they've already accomplished. I am extremely grateful for what I already have but equally, I have every confidence that this project has so much more to grow and the suspense and anticipation of getting the nod that things are on track with the drilling is driving me slowly mental.confused.png
    Last edited by Kiwisfly9: 02/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.