WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Crazy to see someone shelling 500k (over the coming months) into...

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    Crazy to see someone shelling 500k (over the coming months) into the company this late in the piece as we're circling the toilet bowl. Neutral to Positive.
    Paul isn't giving up on this venture yet with converting his 410k debt into shares at a >100% conversion price. Positive.
    Jeff was sucking oxygen from the company with his multiple 100k salary each year. We have plenty of tech to harness new products and the relationship with P&G was a joke anyway. Neutral.
    Relocating the 'innovation centre' from Perth to Switzerland is great given we will save 900k a year. Not clear whether the entire operation in Perth is being relocation or just a portion of it. Neutral.
    The fact that Paul ramped up the operations and is now scaling everything back is shocking. The expenditure and number of staff probably looks like a bell curve. He was obviously expecting to get more traction from the Reduit product line. Negative.
    Swisswell is still underway and I'm looking forward to the full roll-out. Positive.
    @thirdeye I still want this company to be a success as I've lost more than enough here, along with every other holder. It would help if the forum wasn't littered with a trio of negative new threads from the same disgruntled holder each weekend - it could simply be covered in a single post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.