TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

Sorry to be banging on about this, but after reading reports...

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Sorry to be banging on about this, but after reading reports about the High Court' James Hardie decision this morning especially about misleading ASX releases, I think this needs revisiting.

This is not simply about promoting the stock, it is about accurate information being released to the market.
    Essentially, on 2 May, TIS issued a statement to the market which at para 3 said that TIS had no explanation why the share price and trading volume had increased from 26 April to 2 May.

Existing holders and others close to this stock know full well however that the likely explanation is that investors are starting to take a stronger interest in the company in light of a CE mark for vitrogo being likely to issue shortly followed by sales into Europe. However, the broader market who do not follow TIS would not be aware of this.

How can TIS properly state publicly that it is not aware of any explanation?

I have a lot invested in this company, so I am hoping for big success, but seriously, the company needs to rethink communications...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.