TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

asx enquiry, page-34

1. 2,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    resourced,

"You say you yourself were surprised when tIS didnt do a deal with big phrama and instead took the route it has. Well, I was too. And so was most of the market. I agree it was the right decision to make. BUT, why was the market taken by surprise? They must have been thinking about that approach for many months. If they had been communicating with shareholders regularly , it would not have taken the market by surprise.'

They were highlighting their preferred route to go with big pharma at the time.

In the end they obviously felt they were being 'done over' and then took their current strategy.

At the end of the day they possibly feel that it would be more prudent NOT to telegraph to the market too much information at the moment in case they need to make another strategic turn in their direction.

What is out there is known.

What is not known is the success of the launch of the product. As time moves forward (and I don't think it will be a long time)the success hopefully will become evident.

And if sales are as successful as we all suspect, and if sales are advised regularly (monthly would be good) then the market will be able to make an informed decision.

Until the runs are on the board, the company cannot afford to help the market make up it's mind with supposition.

Regards..............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.