FBR 4.26% 4.5¢ fbr ltd

ASX FBR 3-7 year outlook serious discussion, page-67

1. 252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    They receive a RnD rebate which helps keeps the lights on and they raise regularly to get more operating capital while diluting shareholders further. They have a few contracts which bring a fraction of the revenue needed (what is the profit margin on those contracts?)

Surely you can see the flaw in the long term sustainability of that business model?

They need massive amounts of investment to manufacture enough machines to generate enough revenue with the WaaS model to even come close to making back the money they've spent so far on development. They are only just scraping by QTR to QTR at the moment.

Either they can find enough investment to make the business model profitable, they sell the IP to another company to continue the project, or the pool of investors they keep raising from dries up and the business can't continue to operate as they run out of money.

I think option 2 or 3 the most likely, but to answer the original question of the thread, it is my view FBR won't be around in 3-7 years. Happy to be wrong.

A stock is not a sports team, it's your money. You don't have to blindly support them and keep the faith. Just think rationally about the prospects of the company and make your decisions on that. Remove any emotion and dreams of grandeur and view companies for what they are.

Good luck with your investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $200.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.2¢ $769.0K 17.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 403482 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.