ASX General, page-28

1. 4,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Hi mate

Well done you back from Europe yet, if so how was it?

My stocks getting better thankfully, I managed to get out of QBE at $10.08 recently and make my standard 1% which I was happy with considering I watched it go down to around $9.40’ish.

Then I bought BOQ a couple weeks ago when it went ex-div at $10.17 and sold last week at $10.30 after 1 week which made some good coin too.

Today I bought NAB at $28.93 because I think it’s cheap and will rise a bit before it goes ex-div next Tuesday.....want to exit before then and make a bit hopefully.

Still holding TLS at $3.34 but it’s slowly creeping up finally which is great, hopefully it continues to consolidate and go up.

Same with BEN, still holding at $10.88 but it’s getting close as well. Hoping to exit both BEN and TLS in the next couple weeks as it’s been too long - fingers crossed.

The only one really struggling is HVN at $3.92 - it’s down quite a bit and I don’t see the finish line for this one anytime soon. However it pays a fantastic ff div which covers interest and then some so happy to hold until she recovers which I think will be in 2H as we lead in to Xmas read which is when most retailers go up a fair bit.

What are you in at the momen?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.