Hi mate Well done you back from Europe yet, if so how was it? My...

1. 4,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Hi mate

Well done you back from Europe yet, if so how was it?

My stocks getting better thankfully, I managed to get out of QBE at $10.08 recently and make my standard 1% which I was happy with considering I watched it go down to around $9.40’ish.

Then I bought BOQ a couple weeks ago when it went ex-div at $10.17 and sold last week at $10.30 after 1 week which made some good coin too.

Today I bought NAB at $28.93 because I think it’s cheap and will rise a bit before it goes ex-div next Tuesday.....want to exit before then and make a bit hopefully.

Still holding TLS at $3.34 but it’s slowly creeping up finally which is great, hopefully it continues to consolidate and go up.

Same with BEN, still holding at $10.88 but it’s getting close as well. Hoping to exit both BEN and TLS in the next couple weeks as it’s been too long - fingers crossed.

The only one really struggling is HVN at $3.92 - it’s down quite a bit and I don’t see the finish line for this one anytime soon. However it pays a fantastic ff div which covers interest and then some so happy to hold until she recovers which I think will be in 2H as we lead in to Xmas read which is when most retailers go up a fair bit.

What are you in at the momen?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.