GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

Asx: GMC is a BUY right now

1. 1,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Asx: GMC
    could rise significantly this week. I Did some digging on GMC yesterday and according to the last 4 announcements this week will be an important one. If you read and research last 4 announcements, all of these 4 points below could happen this week, thus significantly move GMC Shareprice higher. Manganese production is due to be in full production with 2 operational furnaces pumping out $$$$ as early as June. DYOR..

• $6M Imminent Funding

ASX Announcement
    3 April 2018
    Company Update

Gulf Manganese Corporation Limited (ASX:GMC) (“Gulf” or “the Company”) advises that the Long Stop Date for the completion of the PT Gulf Mangan Grup’s Convertible Note (“PT Gulf Convertible Note”) has been extended to 30 April 2018 to allow for the registration of the Sale and Purchase Agreement with the Fiducia Registration Office in Jakarta.

*That’s 6m in the bank expected anytime this week according to previous Announcement
    LINK: https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-gulf-update.4111321/#.Wtz9-4huZaQ

• Gulf to undertake due diligence on high-grade Timorese manganese mine
    Gulf will exclusively conduct due diligence on the concession up to 30 April 2018. Should the due diligence confirm the value of the acquisition to Gulf, it would be the intention of the Company to purchase the mine. The potential acquisition would support the secure supply of high-grade manganese ore for the Kupang Smelting Hub.

• Shipping Furnaces
    As at 31 December 2017, the dismantling and subsequent refurbishment of the furnace equipment in South Africa was largely completed, with only the transformers outstanding. The final step of the refurbishment program was the rewinding of the furnace transformers which was completed during Q1 2018. With the Master List required for importing the smelters now approved, Gulf is now working to finalise the shipping arrangements with the now containerised furnace equipment expected to depart Durban for Kupang during Q1 2018. The units will be shipped directly to the Tenau Port at Kupang which is approximately 5km from the Bolok Site.

• DSO

Direct Shipped Ore (DSO) Licence Discussions to obtain the necessary permitting to enable the commencement of the sale and shipment of manganese concentrates (>49% Mn) (DSO) from Kupang are still progressing.

**Please do your own research.

"" Timeline looks like April will see a re-rate ""

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.