AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

asx grub, page-43

1. 400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Running a business to generate revenue and profit is ultimate goal of any business and if you havent achieved that then you have achieved ZERO! Last time i checked he has achieved none of those goals therefore all his efforts thus far amount to a big fat Zero.... shareholder return Zero... money in the Bank almost Zero.... If Meritons built a tower in the middle of the desert and sold no apartments do you think he would be proud of his efforts..... I dont think so... if you invested in AVQ for the reasons u think RM has been successful in achieving well i think you would probably be the only one here that invested in this Company for all the wrong reasons. Again i hope he proves me wrong but from where im sitting i think the guy has failed in every aspect of business bar taking home a package he is certainly unworthy of......He has squandered millions to date with absolutely zero to show for it when it comes to returns based on cold hard cash..... the guy is a complete and utter disaster!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.