AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

asx grub, page-57

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    We all are in this for the money. Ryan included. I think the potential of AVQ is as it always has been. No doubt that is what sold us all regardless of when we bought in. I get that we are dealing with a third world country and their processes ( or lack thereof) and the graft and corruption that goes with that.

Ryan has and continues to "sell" himself and his value on his ability to raise capital and his Solomon Islands connections. I don't question his ability to raise capital and I agree that this has kept AVQ at the table for a long time. What I question is his ability and judgement and his motivation in terms of the SIG and Landowner relationship and his ability to obtain and deliver the asset (being the licences).

I genuinely hope, for everyone's sake ( including Ryan) that the Landowner issues and relationships ( and the agreements....in writing) are locked down. If that is the case then we are just waiting for the SIG process to run its course. Whilst that is and will continue to be frustrating it will be bearable. If there is certainty there then why has this not been made obvious? We have heard from posters on here that this is no issue. I have believed those posters and I have appreciated the information. If the company confirms that is the case then as those posters have indicated, having regard to the COA decision that made it clear that the Landowners decision is paramount, we are just waiting for the SIG to award the licence.

I have not seen any such confirmation from the company. That confirmation will get me comfortably back in my box and rebuild my confidence substantially.

If we are just waiting for the SIG process, why cant we put the company into hibernation or substantially scale back expenditure until the licence issues? Why do we need to bleed cash when it seems we cannot control the timeframe? Is that good business sense?

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.