AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

asx grub, page-69

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    I agree Stockman, DJM is a very fair poster IMHO.

Bowral,

I judge you to be very loyal to AVQ ...you must be loyal to continue to defend the indefensible.

I have no reason to doubt your honesty, but there must be some reason why you could lose so much of your investment and still argue that everything is hunky-dory.

The plunge resulting in the 18c shares with four attaching free options was straight out of the CEO "protect your arse" handbook. Instead of a reasonably priced SPP cap-raise (for example: at 28c that all holders could have participated in) prior to the COA announcement, the share price was decimated at the expense of ordinary shareholders, while the select few profited. I have no doubt that this was a well-rehearsed routine, and that the majority of participants have sold their shares and only hold options.

The theory is this: at all times reduce your exposure to the company and cash out with money in the bank. It works well -especially for those who don't implicitly believe in the success of the company (golden rule, don't invest in a company where management don't have REAL skin in the game).

You talk about skin in the game ...I'm sorry but "skin" means your personal hard-earned assets, not some future blue-sky windfall that cost you nothing.

To reiterate the points raised previously:

- Options tainted by nepotism extended multiple times.

- Management selling out before the COA decision

- Management leaving the company with scant funds so that a less than positive COA decision created apocalyptic results.

- Management benefiting from the gratuitous and extraordinarily favourable cap raising involving a massive SP capitulation (yes Fuzz, capitulation) and the unprecedented 1 (one) for 4 (options) free attaching options expiring after a decade.

I ALMOST FORGOT:

i) Incorporation in HK for shareholder anonymity so that family and friends can participate without anyone knowing -except when you breach listing rules and are forced to explain -as happened.

ii) Call an EGM TWICE to extend options to help family and friends.
    - Oh yes, I almost forgot, the man in charge costing AVQ almost ONE MILION DOLLARS a year ...at the expense of who?

That's right ...the shareholders.

This is a lifestyle company where many (including me) have done their dough for the benefit of the millionaire.

A positive outcome regarding Isabel does not change the intent, the planning or the Modus Operandi one iota.

So Bowral, if you have never participated in the special circle or you are not a personal friend of management (you might care to comment), then you must be blind. This company has been run to benefit the few at the expense of the average shareholders.

It is borderline scam and Ponzi scheme and has followed a carefully rehearsed playbook.

More fool me for being hoodwinked previously. Why am I angry? I can handle bad luck ...but not being taken advantage of and systematically duped of my hard earned money.

I will be making complaints to government departments to ensure that appropriate corporate governance, and clear disclosure of company ownership and management ownership is mandated. There should also be regulations regarding how much of the companies future ownership can be stolen in the form of ridiculous options that hand over control to the special circle.

The millionaire does seem like a very genuine and approachable person, however, the real corporate facts just make that seem even more sinister at this point in time.

A positive outcome regarding Isabel does not change the intent, the planning or the Modus Operandi one iota -even with short-term success, the past will continue to be the reality unless the leopard changes its spots.

This is why I do not trust AVQ management to care about shareholders.

I wish shareholders the best, but don't be fooled by the ruse ...open your eyes and see the reality.

Cheers,

SJB
    Last edited by sirjohnnyboy: 28/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.