AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

asx grub, page-75

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Grub, I have never intended any personal attack on anyone including you.

I suggested Bowral is loyal to AVQ which is not an attack. I also asked if he is a personal friend of management -again not an attack. I have no intention or interest in researching his relationship to the company.

The corporate history of AVQ has been ruthless to shareholders and to ignore that or to defend it is "defending the indefensible".

Ultimately I sold out because I do not trust that AVQ has shareholders interests at heart. If they did, then (for one thing) shareholders would be included in the cap raisings. Will they be included in this one?

I have remained quiet for some considerable time, but the annoyance that those close to management are given preferential treatment is anathema to my Australian culture of egalitarianism.

I suspect that this special treatment has resulted in the mind-boggling remuneration for the millionaire (try to sack him and see how much it will cost). That's right -he is a venerated deity and no one else has his gifts or abilities -so he will never be sacked.

So, yes I sold out my shares because I DON'T TRUST AVQ, and I won't be buying AVQ again.

I still have a financial interest in the company through the so-called loyalty options and as a shareholder who has lost thousands while the special circle profited with "greed options" means I will continue to voice my concerns if I see fit.

The terms or details of the next cap raising changes nothing that has happened in the past.

Cheers,

SJB
    Last edited by sirjohnnyboy: 28/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.