MSB 6.57% 99.5¢ mesoblast limited

@reginaldp Not sure if it is fair to say; "market has lost faith...

1. 5,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1642
    @reginaldp Not sure if it is fair to say; "market has lost faith in what mesoblast says". Since the CR letter from FDA, AKA wake up call, I think management has been super-vigilant in not rocking the boat by saying anything hat would cause friction with FDA, specially something like misrepresenting the minutes. Once again, the minutes are agreed upon by both parties. So, there is noting in there that MSB does not already now and what they have communicated to the market is highly likely to be trustworthy.

Now what is really important is to know how the BLA is going. Have they re-filed the application yet and if so, how long away is the response? It has been said the response is after one month but we have seen it to be much longer than that. Having said that, given it is highly likely that the minutes are what we know already and that FDA have already visited the site and no real issue, then a month for FDA to reply is quite possible - I would also assume that re-filing BLA was the very top priority and assumed it was filed soon after March announcement.

So, FDA on BLA is what we need to be waiting on not the minutes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.5¢
Change
-0.070(6.57%)
Mkt cap ! $1.136B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.04 $1.04 99.5¢ $3.980M 3.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 56239 99.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 103125 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.