SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Agree with your sentiments. Post 41724058 My comments - one...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Agree with your sentiments. Post 41724058

My comments - one advantage of referring issues to 'key' others...the 'key others' can also track HC posts from holders/sellers/trolls/new posters also. ASIC can request that any HC poster's ID be revealed if connected and or/in relation to manipulation/collusion/malicious damage/knowing and/or having prior knowledge (publicly unknown) advantageous financial information (to short sell shares, manipulate prices, or buy shares at discounted rates) etc etc
    ---
    Any ISX shareholder who has recently taken further action (contacting 3rd parties etc) will also understand or know the value and/or be advised not to post any additional 'key' information on the HC forum.

HC forum has viewers (non-posters) and viewers who are posters etc. Many of us know the media and conflicted parties (fund/investment advisors/aligned-maligned others etc) have also set up HC ID's in order to view HC posts on ASX listed companies. You only have to do a google search to find out how conflicted some of the HC posters are/have been - some have been charged and jailed in the past.
    ---
    Take care and I certainly value what you GH and HotMix have initiated. Also, I value the posters who have contributed their research/information towards an independent investigation of OM/ASX in relation to the spurious suspension of ISX trading.

RFF and WTC were subject to short sellers' reports recently, as was APT, none of those companies have been suspended, nor have been scrutinised to the extent that ISX has been by ASX. If you look at what ASX have asked ISX to provide, in relation to business operations, client base, revenue streams, patents, methods of payments, compliance etc you will see that ASX have have also requested copies of ISX's 'in confidence' merchant contracts.......annexed to some ASX announcements - annexures only ASX can view.

Then consider ID8 and D Roche and wife and their own private company - and the performance shares they received from ID8. How did D Roche meet the performance targets set for him by ID8? I will need to revisit ASX's own performance shares registry announcement in relation to Roche and look at the background/reasons for him being positioned to replace someone who had been accused of ? back in 2016? Obviously his predecessor/s were guilty of (something)? in 2016.

In 2019 re Roche - view ID8's recent sharp share price spike and then view ID8's share price volatility over the past few months. If you look at ID8's ASX ANN page, there is an obvious lack of 'please explain' letters from ASX re SP increases/decreases.

For me, only 4CORNERS and a subsequent Royal Commission into the ASX will uncover the truth behind ASX and ASX's board members share holding activities/interests/conflicts, and also ASX's machinations, motives, intent, 'self interest', bot trading, allowing dubious trades etc etc etc. Someone needs to challenge ASX's arrogance and obviously ASX's arrogance is based on their inherent belief of their own autonomy. Do view this if unsure of ASX's relationship to regulation https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Securities_Exchange

As for the likes of OM, AFR, SMH, The Age (and some contrived/false HC posters).....I look forward to 4CORNERS and ASIC and a Royal Commission into ASX. I'm confident those parties will view OM, AFR & SMH published articles and ASX's own announcements/sets of questions....and be able to connect and investigate the timeline of events more rigorously then we can as ISX shareholders.

Like GH, I also have every confidence in ISX and JK and the board of directors to investigate the chain of events from 10 Sept 2019.

For the ISX-ASX-ID8 matter though - it is worthy of a 4 CORNERS investigation and after the banking RC outcomes, surely the ASX should be the subject of a Royal Commission given the 2013 Senate Inquiry failed to investigate issues which are still reoccurring in 2019, and reoccurring with more frequency and with less transparency....lack of transparency being the release of the short sellers reports, subsequent ASX trading activity (high volume trading and short selling and bot trades are profitable to the ASX) and the vested and unknown interests who are profiting as a result of the short sellers' reports. Reports being published when the content has been unsubstantiated and/or untruthful, inaccurate and/or unlawful.

There are many companies listed on the ASX, including the ASX themselves, who are worthy of an investigation by the 4corners team. For those who might consider pursuing action in the future.

https://www.abc.net.au/4corners/contact-us/

https://www.abc.net.au/news/securedrop/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.