SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Curious to see that ASX were uploading changes on Sunday 1 Dec...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Curious to see that ASX were uploading changes on Sunday 1 Dec 2019 around 7pm (AEST) - DST.
    I haven't had a chance to view these yet to determine changes to content.  Was actually looking for the ASX's table of ASX performance shares which ASX grant to themselves.  Was a contentious issue when reported by The Australian - contentious given Ken Henry's continued position after Henry's 'involvement' with NAB etc.

You would think (?) it unimaginable (?) that ASX would change their performance rules 1/12/19 in order to use any changes against ISX as ISX would have been subject to the earlier versions of the guidance notes.

Screenshot from Google - ASX uploading changes on Sunday 1 Dec 2019 around 7pm (AEST) - DST.   3 hours ago was approximately 7pm DST Sunday 1 December.
    upload_2019-12-2_12-11-9.png
    I'm not surprised ASX have not yet released ISX's latest response to ASX questions - if ASX have received the responses.  The dates will be on the ANN Q/A once posted.

I think ASX will do everything in their arrogant, almighty, self-interest/s to string the suspension out as long as possible in the hope of 'inferring' and causing reputational damage to ISX when no actual or factual damaging evidence can be found.  ASX and OM and AFR et al cannot justify their actions against ISX to date.

adjective
    adjective: almighty
    1. having complete power.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.